Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bachelorette Party

I am hosting my sisters bachelorette party. Awhile we waited for people show up we played a game. I put a paper with a male actors name on it and taped it to peoples backs and they had to find out who it was by asking yes or no questions. By the time the game finished almost everyone was there. So then we played a kiss the hunk. I had cut out lips that everyone wrote their name on. I would blind fold them and have them try to kiss the guy were it counts. Closest two people got a big hunk bar. Then Ranae got to open her presents. Ranae knew what was coming but I would also say she had no idea what was coming at the same time. It was fun to see her reaction. When presents were finished I decided to put Ranae to the test. I had asked Samuel questions about Ranae and himself. She had to answer the questions and if either of them got it wrong Ranae had to put a marshmellow in her mouth. I had 65 questions and Ranae answered 35 right so I would say it was good considering she got more than half. I had one last game planned. It was called the drinking game from what we used to play in HS but this time it was mixed between that and have you ever. Ranae would draw a paper out of a bowl and read it. Each one was "have you ever......?" If you had you would have to take a drink. The last person to go to the bathroom by the end of the night was the winner. When we finished drinking we watched a movie and cheered as people got up to go to the bathroom. We watched Despicable Me, and by the end Alyssa Witham was the winner. Everyone went home but Alyssa Witham and Chelsee Christensen. We up talking till like three and Nae spent the night.



July 13, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment