Monday, July 30, 2012

Deseret Star



My parents took all of us to deseret star. This show was called The Adams Family Home Evening. It was hilarious. We were on the second row of tables and one of the actors came and talked to Chris as part of the show. He came up and said "take this man for example.." Chris didnt know he was talking about him so he started looking around and so the guy then said "Yes you, Im talking about you." So funny. There are four people to a table so Chris and I sat with Hayden and Stockton. Mom, dad, Ranae, and Samuel sat in the table right behind us. I really enjoyed it. Then we went to subway. The second Chris and Stockton were done eating they toke off to go to the Nike outlet in Park City. So I just went shopping with my mom for Shoes. We got our shoes for Ranaes wedding. Which is a week away, holy crap. It was a fun saturday.

July 28, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment