Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fathers Day

Today is fathers day! My mom is in Florida still and my brothers are working to help John Festin out. So my dad is alone today so we decided to go hang out with him. Before the boys left we did presents for my dad. This year we got my dad "Superman" on blue ray. We also did my bday presents cause it was the closest day that I would be out for my birthday. My mom got me a purse, and a step for photography. We also stopped by Chris's parents place. We gave him the Tangled soundtrack. I hope that he enjoys it. Dawna is also out of town but she is coming back tonight so we also helped clean up alittle. When we got home I realized I forgot my work shorts at my parents cause I let Sarah borrow them for John. So I got to just sit and talk to my dad for a few hours till Sarah got back. I also got Chris a present for fathers day. I got him a book called "The 5 Love Languages of Love" and a new scripture case. Hope that he likes them.
June 19, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment