Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Memorial Day

Today is memorial day but I have work and Chris doesnt have work. Hayden and Stockton spent the night last night and then I took them to my job to play. I got them and Chris all a pass of all passes. Chris stayed home because he didnt want to go without me. The boys came in 2 times to see me. I took them to Wendys for lunch on my break. It was pretty fun. 2 girls that I work with tried to get their numbers but they said they could look them up on facebook. So funny. I got off work early so we went back to my apt picked up Chris and went to Trafalga. We did golfing and lazer tag. It was so much fun. We went home to drop the boys off but my parents werent there because they went to see Transformers 3. We hung out and then went home and hung out just the two of us. What a great day.

July 4, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment