Saturday, December 13, 2014

Thanksgiving Day

Today is thanksgiving, it is always a busy day. We headed to my parents so that Chris could play football with Stockton. First they played with the guys from the ward, then they played with a group of Stocktons friends. Another year and Chris came home safe. Then we went out to Bobby and Stephanies house at one so that we could have thanksgiving with the extended family, The food was great like it always is Chris's family is full of great cooks. After we ate they put markers and paper on the table so that everyone could write a letter to the two missionaries we have out, Sam, and Taylor. I love Chris's whole family and Jaylee enjoyed playing with Elisa. After we left we went back to my parents. They weren't doing anything special but it is probably Stocktons last thanksgiving with us. We went over to my grandparent Rentfro's house too awhile Jaylee and Chris took a nap. :) My dad said he feels like this might be his dads last thanksgiving. My grandpa seems to be losing it a little, he said some pretty funny things. When we went back home we watched the new Transformers and then headed home. I love being with family.

November 25, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment