Sunday, December 14, 2014

Penguins Of Madagascar

There is a new movie in theaters for the Penguins of Madagascar. We wanted to go see a movie with my family so we picked that one so that Jaylee could come. It will be her first movie in the theaters. I was nervous that she was going to be to wiggly but as long as we gave her snacks through out the movie she did really well. A little more than half way my mom stood with her by the doors because she didn't want to sit anymore. Over all though I think she did a great job for her first time. We saw a commercial for the new Minion movie. Jaylee laughed pretty hard at it so we really want to take her to see that one. She sits and watches the Despicable Me movies so I think she will do a good job at that one as well.

November 29, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment