Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Easter Day



We got Jaylee an Easter basket. My family had the tradition of hiding the Easter baskets, so I just covered Jays with a pillow. She got an elephant that shots out balls, so we turned it on so she could hear it and be able to find it. She also got bubbles, a fruit squeeze, and some mango puffs. When she found her basket she immediatly grabbed the squeeze,so funny! She loves her food. Chris and I were asked to talk in church. It was good to study up on Easter, I feel it gave us a better understanding. I think that the meaning of Easter is underrated. Everything we believe can be traced back to the teachings of Easter. I talk mostly about Christ life and the resurection and Chris talked about how he has seen the blessings of Easter affect people. Dawna and Josh came so that Jaylee could sit with them awhile we talked. Chris's aunt Dayna made a gorgeous dress for Jaylee. It was perfect and she did it in two days. Amazing! We loved it, I got some cute pictures of Jaylee wearing it. She is such a pretty baby. Dawna braught Jaylee and easter gift. It had a jumping bunny, some banana puffs, sunglasses, and two little people (Arora and Ariel). We went out to my parents house for Easter diner. We had roasted ham, yum! My mom also gave Jaylee some easter gifts, spoiled girl :) She got another jumping bunny, some bubbles, and a pink bunny. I can already tell that holidays will be better after you have kids.

April 20, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment