Saturday, February 9, 2013

Girls Day

My really close friend Alyssa Witham is going on her mission to California. She leaves on the 30th of this month so were going to hang out today because I have work off and we need to do something before she leaves. Alyssa, Ranae, Shalece, Sarah, Rachel, and I all went out to eat at Chilis for lunch. However, we were running late from helping Haydens Eagle Scout Project, so it kind of ended up being diner. It was nice to catch up with each other and enjoy the company. Our waiter was funny, he thought that Rachel and I were sisters instead of Ranae and I. Then we pointed out that four of us were cousin and he was like oh wow I see it now. After we were done with our food we decided that instead of spending money on a movie  we went to Alyssas parents to watch a movie on their theatre. We picked Brothers Grim because Shalece and Rachel hadn't seen it. We warned them it was a little bizarre. When the movie was over we talked for a while but then decided that we had better go home.

January 21, 2013  

No comments:

Post a Comment