Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Saturday

Today is Saturday, it was nice to sleep in cause I havnt had a sleep in day in what seems forever. Once I did get up around 8:30 I cleaned the house. When Chris got back from working out we got ready. Today is Chris's Mission reunion so were going down there to see everyone. There werent very many people that were Chriss campanions. He was a little disappointed but there were a couple of people that Chris was happy to see too so it wasnt for nothing. They had delicious food, and a slideshow of pictures of the guys just like they did last year. They also took us into the sacrament room and asked the missionaries if they would like to come up and share something they learned on their mission that they have been able to us or see even now that their home. At first everyone seems disappointed but it ended up being very uplifting. It was very much enjoyed.



We were there for about 4 hours when we left we went up to my parents house. Today is the Homecoming for for Hayden. He had asked Tehina to the dance which is themed the Mascarade dance. My mom had asked me to take pictures of Hayden and his group. They were late getting home so we didnt have time to do alot of pictures and it had started getting dark I was a little bummed but at the same time right before it got dark I got some really cool looking pictures. After pictures I helped my mom and dad who were making and serving diner. It was pretty fancy! My parents thought of everything. They seemed to have fun and it was pretty fun helping out. Chris watched the game until the kids left then we all watched the new XMen with my parents. We didnt get home till one.

No comments:

Post a Comment