Sunday, September 11, 2011

Homecoming

Hayden is asking Tahina to the dance! The only reason Im putting this in the book is because I helped Hayden ask her and it was a great idea. The theme of the dance is a mascurade. So we printed of pictures of famous guys, cut their heads and drew bodies for them. Then we made them masks for the mascurade. The plan was to put a note on the door that said Someone wants to ask you to the dance and he is waiting inside. So she would go inside and and all the pictures would be placed inside her house. The last place she would look is in her room so in their we had a pic of hayden that said "I dont want to hide anymore, seems like everyone wants to ask you to the dance but I hope that you will say yes to me!" I thought that it was cute and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment