Monday, May 23, 2011

Surprise!!!

We had a surprise birthday party for Chade. It was pretty fun! Chade came down and hung out with Chris because he thought that his wife was at work. I was also thought to be out with some of my girl friends. We set up party stuff awhile Chris and Chade were hanging out. Then Keri called Chade and told him that she got home early and wanted to give him his present. ;) So he came up and we yelled surprise. The friends that were over were Keris brother Jake and his girlfriend, Cole Brett, us, and one more friend I hadn't met before. They stayed up till 1 playing Halo.Keri and I put the headphones on and talked trash to people that we played against. It was so much fun! Chris was getting super hyper, he was acting pretty crazy! The snacks were good too. Keri got some treats that she had in Argentina, so good! I hope that Chade had a good birthday!

May 14, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment