Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day

Today Chris had work but he enjoyed it because they were so slow so him and the others played halo for more than half the time! My work called and told me they were closing the park so I ended up not having work. So I cleaned the worked out, cleaned the house, and practiced my flute. I also went to my friend Shaleces apt. from 1-3 . Chris got home at 3. We went store looking until it was time to go to my parents house. My parents had a pot luck. It was so yummy. I tried to make peanut butter bars but I forgot to bake it because I made it the night before and put the frosting on this day. My family ate half of it before I told them to stop because it wasnt cooked yet. They were all like "oh that explains it" ha ha silly family. I love hanging out with them!

May 30, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment