Thursday, April 7, 2011

Zupas

First I will just say that Chris loves Fishbowl so far. It is a good company to work for. Chris is even thinking about changing his major to business. We found out that Provo College doesn't transfer to other school's so if he wanted to move up from PTA to Physical Therapist he would have to start all the way over. My job on the other hand is one of those jobs where you are constently looking at the clock to see when you get to go home. Or when you wake up in the morning and the first thing you think is "man I can't wait for the day to be over". I had to study all the salads and take a test. Then I would work on that area for 2 days and come back to take the sandwich test. I talked to my parent's about it and I talked to Chris about it. After all the talking I decided to quit and continue looking for a new job. It is nice to be done with that place but now I am feeling lazy and worthless. I hope that I can find a new job soon. Chris found out about this lady who's husband works at Fishbowl who does photography. I am going to start shadowing her and she said she could hire me when they start getting busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment