Sunday, March 6, 2011

Starting New

It seem's like so much is changing so fast. Chris is going to go to school at Provo College because they have a Physical Therapy program. He doesn't start untill August but we wanted to get an early start to make our transition easier. Chris has gotten a new job working at Fish Bowl Inventory. He is working with one of his high school buddies, Chade Miller. I got a job at a resturant called Zupas. We are starting to pack our stuff because we also found a new apartment. It is a two bedroom apartment and is only $550 a month not including electricity and gas. The apartment is between both or our jobs, so that will be nice. I'm so excited to move but I am also a little nervous. I love the place and job that were in now. The only flaw with our place now is the smell of smoke is starting to get worse. I am really going to miss this job too. I love the kid's. It is going to be so hard to say goodbye to them on thursday. I am hoping to come out and visit them everyonce in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment