Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Good-Bye

Today was my last day of work. :( It was one of the hardest things that I have had to do. For lunch Heather got everyone pizza for me. It was very nice of her. The rest of the day went very normal until snack time. I had gotten donut holes for all the kids to snack on. I tried to explain to the kids that I was leaving. Erin and Spencer went into the office and brought back a present for me. It was an apron that has all the kids hand prints on it. Right after that we took the kids on the bus. As I walked back to the class room I couldn't help but cry. I love this place and I love the kids. I am going to miss them so much. No job will ever compare. It was also nice to hear what Jaimee thought about me. She told me that she was used to saying good bye to staff but she was really going to miss me because I was more than the average teacher. She said I was really good with the kids and she loved how I would lose myself in working and playing with them. I hope to visit the class alot and I would love to go out with my old employees.
March 10, 2011

Today is Chris's last day of work since he is in elementry. Angila said that it would be ok for me to come in and work with his class. It was fun to spend time with the kids that Chris worked with. I got to know his kids by riding the bus, and when they do role in my class. Hanging out with his kids was a blast. I went around with Chris and some of the kids to do role, \and then I went with Karen to do a group. The best was they got out this thing they call the big bounce. It was so much fun to chase the kids and just enjoy feeling like a kid. Then we had lunch so we could head home.
March 11,2011

No comments:

Post a Comment