Friday, January 16, 2015

Christmas Day




It is Christmas morning! Chris kept asking if he could go and wake Jaylee up but I told him not until at least 7:30. So as soon as it was 7:30 Chris was getting her up. He even got her down the stairs before I came down. The first thing that we did was go through our stockings. The biggest thing in her stocking was a stuffed minion. Of course there was some treats inside, like mini M&M's, a reindeer peez, and fruit squeezes. She also got an animal book. Then we started opening the wrapped presents. Jaylee sure was spoiled this year. Her big gifts this year were a basketball hoop, and a little people disney world set. She was so excited! She also got some more books, because she loves to read, a music set, bubble gun, ext. I have a picture with her and all her gifts, you can look at it if you want to know everything she got. Chris and I almost forgot about the gifts for us, we were just so excited to see Jaylee. We opened our gifts, mostly given by eachother, Chris knows a lot of the stuff that he is getting because he picked it out. He got basketball shoes, the NBA game for xbox 1, RVCA shirts, plus I got him the new Halo for xbox 1 but just now found out that its the new new game so it wouldn't be coming out until the fall. I felt so bad, but he was surprised! Chris got me a foot spa machine, a new ring, and some jamberry nails along with the kit to put them on. We got some food to hold us over and got ready to go to my parents. They are making crepes and cinnamin rolls for us around 10. Hayden is also calling soon, were not sure exactly when but he said around 11. We had just started eating when Hayden called. So we shoved face. It was so nice to see his face, he looks good as always. Jaylee was getting tired but she came in to say hi. She seemed a little confussed. I think she thought it was a movie but he was responding to us. I can't wait for Hayden to get to hold her again. Last time he held her she was like 2 or 3 weeks old.We didn't get to talk to him very long, well compared to last time anway. Josh also came by to talk to Hayden, and then mom and dad talked to him til he had to go. I didn't feel like I got to talk to him much but it was fine, its like I can't wait to see him and then we do and you freeze because you can't believe you get to see him yet its going to be short. Jaylee went down for a nap after Hayden got off. So we did the presents that we got for eachother. We had Ranae and Samuel so we got them some movies, candy, and a board game. Ranae had me, she got me a maternity shirt and a hand made necklace that said "our family just grew by two feet" it was so cute! Stockton had Chris, he got him a RVCA shirt. My mom got him a toaster, and some shirts. She got me some accesories for my camera like the shade maker, the timer, and a bag. When Jaylee got up we watched her open her gifts. She was so cute. My mom got her a shopping cart with some food, and a monkey pillow/blanket. Later that night we decided we would make an appereance at the Rentfro party, glad we did. As a white elephant Chris and Stockton got Jazz jerseys. I also told my grandpa how much he loved the jazz and he gave me lower bowl tickets so that he could go. It was very nice and I have to say it was almost pleasent to be there. Everything went and calm and smoothly as possible. Maybe things are getting better. When we got home we watched a movie, and then headed home. I hope that everyone had a good Christmas because I did.

December 25, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment