Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Jordan & Katelyns Wedding

Jordan is my cousin, he is getting married on August 2nd. They have asked me to be there photographer for the engagments, wedding, and reception. I am honored that they would pick me to photograph their special day. So you will see a lot of pictures after this page. We took their engagments at the orchard in Provo and the castle just up the hill from it. It is actually the same place that I got my bridals done.
They wanted to get married at the Logan temple because they have had some good memories together there. The ceremony started at 10 and we had to be there by 9:30 therefore we got up alil before 7 to leave on time. We carpooled with Ranae and Samuel. Jaylee did pretty good in the car, she was awake the whole time so we had to distract her. When we got to the temple Sarah, along with a few more cousins, watched Jaylee outside the temple so that Chris and I could go inside. The ceremony was beautiful, they always make me cry a lil. I love weddings! After we got outside we waited for them to come out! After they came out we did some pictures, did family ones first. Once we got everyone to finally leave I started taking there wedding pictures. I hope that they like them! Before the ride back we stopped at a church in Logan so that everyone could get a nice lunch. Kneaders catered and it was yummy, we like kneaders. Chris but Jaylee in one of the rooms in the church so that she could take a nap. We just checked on her everyone now and then. After she had been a sleep for awhile we woke her up so that she could eat some food. We also feed her in the car and by the time we got to my parents house she was ready for another nap. I went to give the Yates the pictures and we decided to quickly print one off and display it at the reception. Krista did a great job at making the wedding beautiful. I am so happy for Jordan and his new wife Katelyn. They are so perfect for eachother.

August 2, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment