Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Baby Blessing



Today is the day that we had Jaylee's baby blessing. We are so excited for our baby to have this special blessing. Chris is pretty nervous to give the blessing, my dad gave him a blessing card so that he could quickly memorize how to begin the blessing. Jaylee looks so pretty in her white dress. I feel so lucky to have such a precious girl. Chris's blessing for her was beautiful, he did a great job. I was able to write it down so that she can read it when she gets older. Since it was fast and testimony meeting Chris and I both got up and to share our testimonies. We went home right after sacrament because were entertaining some guest. We had a full house but we had people help bring food so I think we had plenty. It was really cool to see so many people who love and support us under one ruff. It was fun to catch up with everyone and show off Jaylee.

September 1, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment