Thursday, April 4, 2013

jazz game

Chris and I went to the Jazz game with Ranae and Samuel. It was lots of fun. First we went to the mall just across the street from the Energy Solutions Arena. We went and got Rumbis, there were lots of people in Jazz shirts. Then we walked to the Arena. The Jazz played against the Nets. Christ sat next to two guys. Chris was very annoyed by the guy that sat right next to him. He kept telling his friends strange facts and acting like he knew everything. It was actually pretty funny to me because Chris kept looking at me. At half time Chris and I got ice cream at one of the stands. Traffic was fine so even though it was late we got home pretty fast.  I am glad that we went to this game because we won. I hate getting invested in a game and losing. Either way though I would have been happy because I was with Chris. He has been wanting to go to a Jazz game for awhile now. I hope that you had a good time. I also enjoy going out with my sister and her husband.

March 30, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment