Saturday, October 13, 2012

Corn Maze




Im having my girls night tonight with Ranae, Shalece, and Alyssa. First we went to little ceasers to get some diner. We ate it in the car when we got to Thanxgiving point. For my asl class I have to go to a deaf activity. we went to a corn maze hosted by the asl club. We showed up late and I thought I wasn't going to get to count it but as we were going in the club was going out. I saw my teacher and talked to him for a little bit, then I signed with Shalece until it got to dark to see her hands. The corn maze was so fun.  We kept trying to scare each other by sneaking of and creeping through the corn. We walked around for a long time to come back to the beggining. So we turned back around. We weren't going to give up that easy. We all hooked arms and walked around again.When we got about half way through the maze Alyssa just disappeared. We called out for her, and walked back to see if we could find it. So we decided to proceed without her. We finally found our way to the end and Alyssa was on the bridge waiting for us. I have no idea how she got to the end so fast but she did. She truly is batman. We walked around and looked at some of the other things that they had at Cornbellys. Then we came back to my house and talked for a few minutes.

October 11, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment