Friday, March 9, 2012

Valentines Day

Today is Valentines Day! I for one love valentines day! I love trying to come up with ways to show the people I love that they are special to me! Last night Chade and Kerri took me to Chriss work awhile Chris was at basketball. I had made a lot of hearts and I heart attacked him. I had covered the wall and desk full of different colored hearts! I was so excited for him to see it! I also got him a watch that he had told me that he really liked. It was in a big yellow case and I stuck it on his desk, with a card that said "time is the most valuable thing a person can spend."



Valntines morning I got ready for work. When I was already I went to walk out the door with Chris when I saw something out of the corner of my eye! There was a giant moose holding my favorite kind of chocolate. It was so cute!

2 weeks later we took the moose back! Chris spent a lot of money on it! To be honest though I regret taking it back. It shouldnt be about the money it should be the memory and the thought. I wish I could have seen that then. It was the thought and surprise the counted and he really made my day! I love Chris so much! He is my life!

Febuary 14, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment