Thursday, October 20, 2011

Birthday #24


Today is Chriss 24 birhtday! He keeps talking about how old he feels! What will his birthday be like when he is 44? I had lots of ideas of things that I wanted to do for his birthday this year but when I told him he said he just wanted to relax. I was fine with that. So he worked out and then went to play football with his friends. I cleaned the house and made a birthday sign to hang up in the living room for when he got home! When he got home he opened the presents that he didnt know about. This year he got the new ipod, 2 gyms shorts, and Lion King the movie. I asked him what it was he wanted to do for his birthday. He said he just wanted to go to the mall and walk around. So thats what we did. We even ran into June, Steve and the family. We also went out to my parents house to spend the night so we could go see Grandpa Williamson the following day. He played xbox with my brothers and watched football. It was nice to hang out with my family I just hope that Chris had a good day! My family gave him another pair of gym shorts and a tie.

October 15, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment