Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wrestling Tournament


Hayden made sectional's in wrestling this year. So we went to watch him wrestle to see if he could make state. This tournament went on for two day's. Chris and I worked at the consetion state's with my mom so that we could get in free. My mom and stockton would come and get us if he wrestled awhile we were in there so we could run watch him. My dad filmed and I took pictures. Hayden did an amazing job both day's. Hayden got eighth set in state, then he got challenged by the guy that was in the ninth set. Just in case you don't know eighth set is the last place that get's to go to state. It was so scary, we wanted Hayden to go so bad. He went to state last year as a freshman too. We cheered our heart's out and Hayden wrestled very well. He pinned the kid and went to state. Hayden did well at all of his matches. I am so proud of him. One thing that I just admire about him is that even when he lost he would have great sportsmanship. He would shake the oponents hand or even give them a manly hug, say thanx to the coach and go talk to his coach. He would get tip's from him and then watch the video my dad took and see what he could fix. He is such an amazing kid, good job Hayden.

No comments:

Post a Comment