Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Car

So Chris and I just got a new car. We don't know if we should be excited or upset. The car is a great car, don't get me wrong, but we wish that we would have waited and spent more time to think about it. I'm really nervous for the monthly payment because we have been paying 120 a month and now we will be paying 303. I am excited that we will be able to give my mom the money because she payed for the car. Yet at the same time we just got a school lone and could have payed her off anyway and had no car payment for as long as that car would have lasted. I have named all of my cars. My very first car was Yoda. He was a maroon purple color, and a Toyota Camery. I loved that car but I didn't really think about needing to change the oil so it smoked. My second car was a greenish blue color, his name was braceface because we got in a wreck and now the front has a big black rim. I named our new car the first night we got it. It's name is goldie locks, because it is a very strong gold color so I just figured that it fits.

January 15, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment