Monday, August 2, 2010

My 19th Birthday

Chris picked me up for work because it was his day off. He asked me if we could just go to the stor and get me something for my birthday because he didnt have time to do anything for me because he had to much homework. I was alil bummed but I understood so I said yes. We got home and when I opened the door and the dinning room was all decorated with streamers, flowers on the table, confetti, 2 cup cakes, and 2 rapped presents. My heart skipped, it was so cute, i couldnt stop smiling. It made my day to see how much time of thought Chris had put into something for me. He is so amazing, I am such a lucky girl. For my birthday he got me a new ipod (mine doesnt work unless its plugged into my player), a full outfit, a swimming suit (bikini ;)), and a key chain that says LOVE. Then we spent the rest of the evening together.
June 21, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment