Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Up date

Things were still bad at Firehouse. I was still clocking in and off all day if I even went in at all. I have been doing a lot of job hunting and I finally got one. I am now an employee of Cowabunga Bay. I am a ride attendant, I get to tell kids when to go down the slide, and occasionally blow a whistle. I'm pretty excited. Now that I have a job Chris wants to look for one too that is a little closer to home. We are saving gas because I can walk to work but it would save more, plus he is getting sick of driving around all day. Who can blame him? I also went into this school that works with kids that have autism. I am going to try to work there for when the summer is over. The park closes after the summer so I will need a new job, and working with special needs is what I want to go into for my career anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment